Townhouse for sale in Marbella, Cabopino

Townhouse for sale in Marbella, Cabopino

Cabopino, Marbella, Costa Del Sol

3 beds 3 baths Ref: 1080MVD
€650.000

Townhouse for sale in Marbella, Cabopino

townhouse - Cabopino Costa Del Sol

UNDER CONSTRUTION!! 40% sold already! New development in a frontline golf position in Cabopino – a perfect setting for golfers and nature lovers alike. Walking distance to the golf clubhouse a few minutes, the beach within 10 minutes. Completion and handover is anticipated for December 2019.
PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit 6,000 € + VAT / 30% + VAT on exchanging contract – the remaining 70% + VAT on completion.
SPECS include high quality materials throughout, including alarm system, A/C hot & cold individually controlled from all rooms, built-in wardrobes, ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, double glazing, fully equipped kitchen by Porcelanosa and appliances by Neff, sound proofing and -insulation, etc. Each property comes with a private pool either in the garden or on the roof terrace, pending on type.
Private parking for 2 cars.
THE COMPLEX will consist of only 25 houses enjoying frontal golf views, including amazing sea views. The complex will be fully gated with CCTV.

©[2018] Marbella Dream Living Designed & Maintained by Plush Global Media

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account